Drydocks World facilities operate in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. In Southeast Asia, Drydocks World unites leading expertise at the world’s crossroads of busiest shipping lanes, and close proximity to major offshore oil and gas field developments in Singapore and Batam Island, Indonesia. Diverse marine activities are focused in 4 shipyards, namely: Singapore, Graha, Nanindah and Pertama. Collectively these encompass 29 building berths, 8 floating docks, and a specialised rig building yard.
The right candidates for our yards must be able to develop and support an excellent safety culture and possess a sound knowledge of shipyard practices. They should also have practical experience in the rig building, shipbuilding or ship repair sectors, having held relevant positions in the marine or offshore industry. Working in these evolving yards requires strong personalities who enjoy working in a challenging environment. We offer an attractive employment package, including a competitive salary based on qualification and experience.
- Manage and advise on all HSE related issues
- Manage emergency response and conduct investigations
- Conduct risk assessment and recommend corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, HSE policies and procedures
- Actively promote safety awareness, accident prevention measures and reduce work hazards
- Ensure the HSE team maintain records and develop reports as required
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in HSE in the Offshore and Marine Industry
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 & SMS Audit system implementation